Sometimes everyone needs to take a little time to take care of themselves. I myself tend to take care of others before myself, making sure everyone is happy and comfortable.
So, this weekend I did a few things to feel good, and relax.
- First off a hot relaxing bath, incense, and music.
- Had fun looking up cool ways to do a homemade Mani, Pedi, (which is something I’ve never done before).
- Let myself sleep in, no worries, no places to urgently be.
- Tried out some new makeup techniques (it’s a lot harder than it looks to make my eyes ‘pop’).
- Went out to dinner with the Fiancé (yummy).
- Visited with friends (not being overly anti social).
- Cleaned the apartment (which for some of you doesn’t sound relaxing but a clean home for me is thoroughly relaxing).
- Cuddled with my love, and watched some of our favorite TV shows (my highlight was the cuddling I’m an addict).
- Let my Fiancé make dinner (Nice big London Broil it was amazingly perfect).
- And topping it off with more cuddling.
Ooh almost forgot. Drank buckets of hot Chai and water (fighting off some sort of bug).
My life is pretty much perfect when I decide to relax and enjoy myself instead of running around like crazy.