Also called Seven Layer Bars, this treat combines coconut, chocolate morsels, pecans, butterscotch bits and graham crackers into a sticky-sweet delight. These bar cookies are also known as seven-layer bars. They take less than 30 minutes to make and call for just 8 ingredients, making Hello Dolly Bars the perfect dessert for taking along, well, just about anywhere! Makes 24 servings.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 9 cookie sheets)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butterscotch morsels
- 2/3 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 (15-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper; cut off excess parchment paper around top edge of pan.
- Place crumbs in a medium bowl. Drizzle with butter and 1 tablespoon water; toss with a fork until moist. Gently pat mixture into an even layer in pan (do not press firmly). Sprinkle chips and morsels over crumb mixture. Top evenly with coconut and pecans. Drizzle milk evenly over top. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly around edges. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Calories: 123
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Carbohydrate: 19.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 64mg
- Calcium: 50mg
Found on myrecipes.com by Julianna Grimes, Ann Taylor Pittman