Life lessons aren’t always easy to learn, but they aren’t always hard either.
Some lessons can be really fun, or funny, but some can be serious.
So here’s a few that I’ve learned through my short-lived life.
- Antiseptics will make your lips very numb if applied.
- Yoga pants are amazing.
- So is yoga.
- Wearing extensions makes your hair seem to grow faster.
- To many salt & vinegar chips will burn your tongue.
- Sometimes life can be too much.
- Nothing good in life comes easy (which is how it should be).
- Drama is entirely unnecessary.
- Skin tight clothes are unflattering.
- Intro, and outro music on movies and TV shows are rarely the same volume as the show itself.
- Pistachios are amazing, chili pistachios are even more amazing.
- Love is not necessarily instantaneous.
- Lip gloss is unnecessary, chap stick however is.
- Eating healthy is a simple choice, but somehow one of the hardest choices in life.
- Laziness is a curse.
- Once you go Mac, you never go back.
- Being ‘un-mainstream’ is becoming to mainstream.
- Winters are cruel.
- Coffee is miraculous.
- Everything in life is entertaining if you look at it the right way.